AT&T may raise wireless prices again [telecom]

1 view

Bill Horne

Jun 21, 2022, 11:30:05 PM6/21/22
The company announced price hikes on older plans in May

By Mark Huffman

Just weeks after announcing a price increase on its older wireless
plans, AT&T appears poised to do it again. At least, one top AT&T
executive is holding out that possibility.

The reason, of course, is inflation. AT&T Chief Financial Officer
Pascal Desroches says rising costs are increasing financial pressures
on the wireless giant.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/att-may-raise-wireless-prices-again-062122.html

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)