Copper Retirement Network Change Notification Filed By At&T Georgia [telecom]

Bill Horne

Jun 15, 2022, 8:53:06 AM6/15/22
Wireline Competition Bureau Copper Retirement Network Change
Notification Filed By Bellsouth Telecommunications, Llc
D/B/A At&T Georgia

WC Docket No. 22-225 June 7, 2022

Report No. NCD-3463

Re: Copper Retirement Network Change Certification Received

BellSouth Telecommunications, LLC d/b/a AT&T Georgia (AT&T), an
incumbent local exchange carrier (LEC), has filed certification that
public notice of network change(s) involving the retirement of copper
has been provided through its publicly accessible Internet site, as
required by section 51.329(a)(2) of the rules of the Federal Commun-
ications Commission (FCC or Commission), together with certification
of service on identified interconnecting telephone exchange service
providers, as required by section 51.333(a). Upon initial review the
filing appears to be complete. Specific network change information
can be obtained on the Internet at:

https://ebiznet.att.com/networkreg/.

https://www.fcc.gov/document/wcb-copper-retirement-network-change-notification-filed-att-ga-29

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)