A Guide for Policy Makers: On Reducing Road Fatalities [telecom]

4 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Bill Horne

ungelesen,
20.09.2022, 08:34:0520.09.22
an
Every day, road traffic accidents claim more than 3,400 lives
worldwide, with a total of 1.25 million deaths annually. The highest
majority of victims are young people aged between 15 and 29 years old
living in low-income countries.

This report intends to support governments and policy makers in redu-
cing road traffic fatalities by providing the necessary tools that
help in the development of a successful road safety strategy. More-
over, this report has been informed by a review of successfully
implemented strategies globally and by evidence-based reports, to
serve as a baseline for governments at a national, regional or local
level to tailor their own strategic plans and answer their unique
challenges.

https://www.pwc.com/m1/en/publications/guide-on-reducing-road-fatalities.html

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)

0 neue Nachrichten