Searching for Teletype machines [telecom]

Fred Weksberg

Mar 20, 2023, 9:42:30 AM3/20/23
Hello Bill,

I am a ham operator, and want to setup a teletype station

I am looking for a model 28 ASR as my first choice, and a 2nd/3rd
choice would be the 28 KSR, or the model 28 compact.

I would appreciate any sources you may know of, for me to purchase one
of these units.

I am located in Toronto, Canada

Thank you.
Fred Weksberg