CWA Organizing Update [telecom]

Bill Horne

Sep 29, 2022, 7:30:00 PM9/29/22
In a groundbreaking victory, a majority of AT&T In Home Expert (IHX)
workers in North Carolina chose to join CWA, becoming the first state
in the Southeast where IHX workers have formed a union. They join IHX
workers in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan, Illinois, Nevada,
and Arkansas in building power with hundreds of thousands of workers
at AT&T to fight for a voice on the job.

https://cwa-union.org/news/organizing-update-176

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)