CWA and Lumen agree to early contract bargaining [telecom]

Bill Horne

Jun 17, 2022, 9:54:30 AM6/17/22
Bargaining Update

Lumen

CWA District 7 members at Lumen (formerly known as CenturyLink) are
mobilizing in preparation for bargaining their next contract, which
expires in less than a year. Last week, Lumen management proposed
early bargaining for the contract. The bargaining committee has
accepted, and will meet with the company later this month.

https://cwa-union.org/news/e-newsletter/2022-06-16

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)