Fiber cut impacts Verizon services for some Wisconsin customers [telecom]

1 view

Bill Horne

Jun 21, 2022, 11:30:05 PM6/21/22
By Juliana Tornabene
Published: Jun. 21, 2022 at 8:37 PM EDT|Updated: 2 hours ago

MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) - A third-party fiber cut is affecting wireless
service for some Verizon customers in Wisconsin, the company confirmed
Tuesday.

A Verizon spokesperson stated just after 7:20 p.m. Tuesday that it is
aware of the issue. The company did not specify what regions in
Wisconsin were affected, but indicated engineers were working to fix
the issue.

https://www.nbc15.com/2022/06/22/fiber-cut-impacts-verizon-services-some-wisconsin-customers/

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)