'It's just overwhelming': Community supports Bellevue (Nebraska) restaurant struggling without internet, phone service [telecom]

Paul W. Schleck

Mar 23, 2023, 10:44:41 PM3/23/23
"BELLEVUE, Neb. - On a Tuesday in late March, the lunch-rush line at
John's Grecian Delight is out the door. The packed house is armed with
an appetite and, as one patron put it, 'cash. Lots of cash.'

Paper money, because for more than two weeks, John Sakkas and his
daughter, Dina, have been without a working credit card machine, with
both internet and the phone line down.

'Since March 6, every day, we've called CenturyLink. Apparently, there's
a cable that they need to repair or replace, and it never got
escalated. So we're still waiting on CenturyLink to come,' said Dina
Sakkas."

https://www.ketv.com/article/omaha-community-supports-struggling-bellevue-restaurant/43391861

--
Paul W. Schleck