Day 2 of being T-Mobile Magenta, issues 1 & 2 [telecom]

Bill Horne

Nov 21, 2022, 9:35:14 AM11/21/22
By Paul E King

I got a call from J with T-Mobile today, he'd been working the rather
insane whatever that my Sprint account was. I really have no idea how
to describe how little I've wanted to deal with anything carrier side
for the past decade, it’s been an ordeal and the hope was that now
that they managed to get the last of the Sprint taint off of the
account.

To be clear, I suspect when my account was hacked a decade ago that
Sprint security put something on there that messed up everything. That
or the Carrier Integration with Google back when that worked. It took
multiple departments and ticket and about two weeks to get my account
ready to transition as front line workers were just getting error
messages that nobody had run across.

https://pocketables.com/2022/11/day-2-of-being-t-mobile-magenta-issues-1-2.html