Maeda Atsuko First Photo Book 15

Dorthey Meglio

Dec 6, 2023, 11:27:18 PM12/6/23
"Flower" is Atsuko Maeda's first solo single.[1] It was released in four versions: three regular CD+DVD "act" editions and a limited CD-only theater edition. First pressings of the regular editions came with a photo book (unique for each edition), while the theater edition came with either a handshake event ticket or one of ten photos at random. The title track was used as an insert song in the film Moshi Koukou Yakyuu no Joshi Manager ga Drucker no "Management" wo Yondara, starring Maeda herself. The single was released on June 22, 2011.

The album is released in two editions, a Regular coming in a special box with a 48-page photobook, a DVD and one random photo featuring a random member on it, while the Theater Edition comes with 14 alternate covers, a handshake event ticket and a photo of an AKB48 / SKE48 / NMB48 / HKT48 member chosen at random. Also the Theater version is CD-only.

Maeda Atsuko First Photo Book 15
Download File https://cinurl.com/2wINXH

The photobook shows Saki's strong and active image. The theme of the photobook was of Saki expressing herself in a new way. The photobook shows off Shimizu's small body which is full of dynamic dance. She wanted and enjoyed having healthy looking shots taking of her. The photobook has many active shots of her in her tennis uniform holding a racket, by the sea holding a surfboard in a swimsuit and hanging around on a boat. It shows her visiting shops and also shows her in more relaxing settings, around ponds and in a Japanese house. The pictures of her in the photobook were taken just before she turned 19.

On September 11th, the tabloid 'Shukan Bunshun' published an article that shows how actor Sato Takeru had to carry Maeda Atsuko home after obviously having one too many drinks.

In the pictures, Maeda can be seen completely drunk, crying her eyes out for no apparent reason and eventually losing the balance on her feet. Sato even had to carry her in both arms, since it became impossible for her to walk.

According to the tabloid, the secret party was held in the night of September 4th, after Maeda's release event for her photo book. At the event she told the reporters that she wants to experience love, but who knew that her first chance might already come with a mixed party on the same night; at least that's what tabloid 'Shukan Bunshun' is implying.

Maeda was accompanied by her former colleagues Oshima Yuko and Nakagawa Haruka. Together they met up with Sato and two other guys. As usual the tabloid was quick to make up some relationship between Maeda and Sato due to all this intimacy, but both agencies immediately denied all rumors.

Sato's agency commented, "It wasn't a group date. They just wanted to celebrate Maeda's graduation, when her condition suddenly made a turn for the worse. He did his best looking after her and helped in escorting her home. They aren't in a relationship or anything like that."

Maeda's also confirmed that they are just friends. One person who was present at the party, Oshima also emphasized that it wasn't a group date or anything. She wrote, "It was just an karaoke party to celebrate her graduation for which we obtained the permission from our agency beforehand."

[gallery link="file"]

Source: Shukan Bunshun

true, i think its more about getting their image out to the public and obtain popularity through their albums, akb programs(tv shows) etc., then like the more popular members of AKB start releasing photobooks,appearing in other variety programs, solo debut, sub-unit releases, posing for magazines etc.current earnings.

But they do all look very very young.And heres an example of where it can get a bit awkward. It wasnt AKB but,I saw Sawajiri Erika in a film and I was so impressed by her acting ability I watched all her films and dramas. I heard she had photobooks out so I bought them all and turns out two of the three were some very weird gravure books.I still have them, and I dont know what to do with them, but I hope nobody sees it. Otherwise I would look like I have a lot of explaining to do...

Japanese Book Store sells various kinds of Japanese books, such as comic books, photo books, and language learning books, all over the world at a reasonable price and reliable delivery method.
eebf2c3492