How long time needed to get accurate frequency from SDH

fl

Mar 24, 2012, 10:21:42 AM3/24/12
Hi,
I do not know SDH, thus seek help here. I am working on a project
which needs the accurate frequency information. We plan to get that
from E1/T1 dropped from SDH. As far as I know, SDH has pointer
adjustment to accommodate different signal sources or other
imperfections. I want to know the maximum SDH pointer adjustment
period for a stationary resource (which has a fixed, small frequency
offset). With that SDH time adjustment period, I can design an average
fuction to get the accurate frequency.

Thanks a lot.

fl

Mar 24, 2012, 10:43:02 AM3/24/12
A little further information adds. Once I was involved in a GSM
project, I had the impression that the time was about 15 minutes. I
am not sure about the time because it was too long ago. It onl sounds
to me in the minutes order or so.

Thanks.

Lucifer

Apr 3, 2019, 1:38:59 AM4/3/19