MRTG Configuration

Said Mouhamed

Mar 30, 2019, 7:16:43 PM3/30/19
Hello

I am configuring MRTG under ubuntu 18.04. I'm stuck in places
1- I can not change the bandwidth, which is 12 Mbps by default. I want him to give me statistics up to 500 Mbps
2- I also want the abscise so that it goes from the smallest to the biggest. For example for a day graph I want it to show me from left to right
3- Since I am speaking French I want to change some data in French. eg Max, Average, In, OUT

Best regards