Aceex DM33V14H modem jumpers?

Denny Salatino

Dec 21, 2001, 2:00:14 PM12/21/01
Does anyone have the jumper setting for the Aceex DM33V14H internal
33.6 modem handy?
I can't find my manual on it and it's stuck on the wrong IRQ that is
used for a LAN card also, thereby causing a conflict of interest!
I need to get it off of IRQ5
Denny.

Bob Starnes

Dec 21, 2001, 6:08:35 PM12/21/01

Try this one Denny, it's for the 33V14/33V14H & 56V14/56V14H modems:
http://www.aceex.com.tw/pdf/m-56v14.zip

--
--- I'm no expert, just trying to help ---
Reply to newsgroup if possible, otherwise

Denny Salatino

Dec 22, 2001, 11:38:03 AM12/22/01
On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:08:35 -0500, Bob Starnes
<rastarn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Try this one Denny, it's for the 33V14/33V14H & 56V14/56V14H modems:
> http://www.aceex.com.tw/pdf/m-56v14.zip
****
Thank's a bunch. I will hunt it down and download it.
Denny.

Franc Zabkar

Dec 22, 2001, 8:00:17 PM12/22/01
On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:00:14 GMT, salat...@yahoo.com (Denny
Salatino) put finger to keyboard and composed:

I don't know if Bob's links helped you, but you can quite easily
determine the IRQ jumper settings by tracing the header pins back to
the ISA slot.

A typical IRQ jumper scheme follows:

___________ IRQ#, ISA pin#
| |
| non PnP | INTR |-0 0-----> IRQ3, B25
| modem |_____________|-0 0-----> IRQ4, B24
| chipset | |-0 0-----> IRQ5, B23
| | |-0 0-----> IRQ7, B21
-----------
jumper
block

To determine which jumper is connected to a particular IRQ, follow the
copper traces from the jumper block back to the ISA fingers.

This is the pin numbering scheme for a 16-bit ISA slot:

A1 A31 C1 C18
_________________________________ ________________
Rear | 8-bit | | 16-bit | Front
--------------------------------- ----------------
B1 B21,23,24,25..B31 D1 D18
^^^^^^^^^^^
IRQs 7,5,4,3

-- Franc Zabkar

Please remove one 'g' from my address when replying by email.

Denny Salatino

Dec 23, 2001, 5:44:02 PM12/23/01
On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 01:00:17 GMT, franc...@dinggoblue.net.au (Franc
Zabkar) wrote:
>I don't know if Bob's links helped you, but you can quite easily
>determine the IRQ jumper settings by tracing the header pins back to
>the ISA slot.
>-- Franc Zabkar
******
I got the manual download ok and it is fine. I have it fixed now.
Denny.

Thomas Jensen

Nov 11, 2020, 9:14:39 AM11/11/20
I have the same hardcard and it works as read only.. I have no manual or software for it. Can anyone help me? I have tried messing with its jumpers but without luck.