Popsite

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Aug 12, 2020, 4:43:05 AM8/12/20
I've been using popsite for about a decade to log into my shell account.
Before that they had direct access. About two years ago Windstream bought
popside and I need several charged calls to get by "Authorization
Failure". It isn't me, because when it is, I get "Authenitcation Failure"
instead. Maybe I have settings wrong, maybe they changed. But maybe the new
owners are doing something simple and obvious wrong that might be brought to
their attention?

--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm