Old WaveLAN/PCMCIA cards & WIN2000.

SJM

Mar 11, 2001, 1:42:51 PM3/11/01

I am trying to get an old AT&T WaveLAN/PCMCIA card/s to work
in a Toshiba Portege Lap-top with Win2000. The card goes in,
I have the .inf file etc on a diskette, it goes through the
motions of installing & then gives me a crappy message saying
the .inf file was not what it expected !?

I can't find any drivers for these apart from on ftp.wavelan.com
& they are the same as I already have, so can anyone give me some
tips on how to get this up & running ?

Regards.

Stu.