$35, 000 To Anyone Who Provides The College Transcripts of President Barack Obama

Columbia, The Communist Breeding Ground

Jun 1, 2015, 11:52:35 PM6/1/15
Update: 9/18/2012 – With even more support from the community,
the bounty is now $35,000.

Update: 5/21/2012 – Due to additional support from the community
we’re raising the bounty for Obama’s transcripts to $20,000.

You’ve failed, media.

You’ve had over three years to vet President Barack Obama. Yet
in three years in office and over a year of campaigning
beforehand, you have either been oddly uninterested or
purposefully ignorant of Barack Obama’s educational history. You
were, however, quite interested in George Bush’s transcripts.

This uncharacteristic absence of curiosity about an American
president alarms us. At $15 trillion, our nation’s debt is the
highest it has ever been – and it keeps growing. We’re not
convinced that Barack is as smart as you media elitists keep
insisting he is.

We therefore offer in reward $10,000 $20,000 $35,000 to anyone
who provides the college transcripts of President Barack Obama.
Occidental, Harvard, Columbia…any would represent more
intellectual curiosity about the leader of the free world than
the media has demonstrated since Obama won the Democrat primary.

Upon obtaining any of these transcripts, please contact
war[at]thetrenches[dot]us for verification and payment. This
offer goes into effect immediately.

Media, your stranglehold on the truth ends NOW. Let the vetting
begin.

Bellum Letale

Let’s “spread the wealth around” to vet the prez. If you’d like
to donate to this initiative (so we can increase the bounty) or
our upcoming initiatives, click the donate button.

Donate

(Obama and his campaign team are ineligible.)

http://thetrenches.us/2012/05/10000-to-anyone-who-provides-the-
college-transcripts-of-president-barack-obama/