Need partners-Dongfeng Cummins engine parts,Dongfeng spare parts,Cummins engine

1 view

denny...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2014, 11:46:08 PM3/16/14
Shiyan Haiyu Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd is located in Shiyan City,Hubei Province, China.
Shiyan is the auto parts city in china which has the largest Commercial vehicle production base and distribution center for spare parts.
Our main products are as follows:
(1)Cummins engine:4BT,6BT,6C,6L series engine and parts
(2)Cummins engine: ISDe,ISLe,ISBe,ISF engine and parts
(3)Dongfeng whole truck parts,
(4)Dongfeng Renault Dci11 engine parts,Dongfeng EQ4H series engines and parts
(5)Driving cab parts,Driving axle parts, Chassis parts and Gearbox parts. .
(6)CCEC engine and parts, NT855,K,M series engines.

Our main markets are Russia, Turkey, Iran, The United Arab Emirates,
Vietnam, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and some African countries.
We always adhere to the operation principle of 'Faith, Professional,
Service, Win-win 'to provide our customers with top products and top
services.

No matter you know Cummins engine and Dongfeng truck or not, you can do this business in
your area with our professional help.
If you interest in our products,please contact us as follow contact:

https://www.hydongfeng.com email: ha...@hydongfeng.com