Is this the right group? I am looking for free outbound fax service to fax Windows documents from desktop

MLH

Jan 31, 2004, 7:54:51 PM1/31/04
I've had eFax for years. Their free service offers me a
number on a fax server (somewhere in Idaho, I think).
I receive images of the inbound documents faxed to
that number as attachments to eMail.

I am looking for a fax server network to send outbound
documents from my desktop to a fax server somewhere
that will dial a local fax number & transmit it... I hear TPC
has something that works. But I would like to poll this
user group for suggestions & opinions.

h.eriksson

Apr 4, 2004, 2:04:24 PM4/4/04
Yes there are a few ckeck out Kevin Savetz in a search engine
some of the services he has have been incorporated into the
autoresponder fun...@sendfree.com you will have to wait about
3 days for the relevant section to arrive.
"MLH" <CR...@NorthState.net> wrote in message