"printing online" message on Brother 4750e

wid...@witcc.edu

May 8, 2008, 3:24:20 PM5/8/08
We have a Brother 4750e fax that has a "printing online" message.
When this happened before, I cleared a job in the queue and
everything
seemed to work fine. I have checked this again and there aren't any
remaining jobs. I have unplugged the machine from the power and
phone
line. It printed a couple of faxes. I continued to do this until
there weren't anymore, but I am still getting the message. I get
dialtone when I press the hook button, and can place a call, but when
receiving faxes, they won't print until the machine is unplugged.
When I try to print a report, it tells me the machine is busy. I
have
tried the cancel/stop button and the clear button, but it just beeps.
Any ideas on how I can clear this message and get the fax machine
back
to normal?

Thanks!

glob...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2015, 3:48:47 PM3/17/15
Unplug the machine, wait a minute, then plug it in also while holding down the STOP button. Keep in mind any saved data or jobs will be lost.