INVITE: Cloud Developer Conference (September 10th, Chennai)

1 view

Dennis D Silva

Aug 30, 2011, 11:45:38 PM8/30/11

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Chennai on September
10th.

The future lies in the Cloud. Set your foothold in the Cloud today.
At the Cloud Developer Conference, CLOUD APPS & INFRASTRUCTURE TRACK
will focus on topics such as Collaboration in the Cloud,
I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics.

Confirmed Speaker's:
Srinivasan Sundara Rajan,Senior Solution Architect, HP
Ezhil Arasan Babaraj,Director, CSS Corp Labs
Janaki Jayachandran,Practice Manager – SaaS/Cloud, Aspire Systems
Jaya Aravind KrishnaHead - Cloud Computing & Chief Architect, UST
Global

The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm.
Please find below is the url to go through the website
http://tinyurl.com/CloudChennai

Regards,
Pooja