Cell multiplexing algorithms application

Aleksey...@gmail.com

May 18, 2008, 5:16:35 AM5/18/08
I am now studying the cell multiplexing algorithms in ATM. The most
relevant paper I have managed to find regarding the subject is:
Zvi Rosberg, “Cell multiplexing in ATM networks,” IEEE/ACM Trans.
Networking, vol. 4, pp. 112-122,
Feb. 1996.
But I would like to find out the situation today.
What are the multiplexing algorithms implemented in the ATM switches
we have today?
Is there any development work in this area?

Unfortunately the datasheets from most of the manufacturers lacks this
information.
Probably you may give me some links to look into.