The construction of atomic data structures

vldm10

Nov 19, 2019, 8:34:34 AM11/19/19
1.
Simplified and roughly speaking, the atomic data structure of an entity must be
determined as follows:
- One property, that is one attribute;
- Simple key;
- Knowledge related to this entity and this attribute.

For the attribute, one should first seek that the attribute should be intrinsic attribute. If this is not possible then the extrinsic attribute should be sought.

2.
In terms of atomic data structures and time, my model has only two events with atomic
data:
(i) An event when an atomic structure receives a new value (attribute);
(ii) An event when an atomic structure ceases to have some value (attribute), which
it had until then;
(iii) We note in our database the previous two events on atomic structure, with help
of other events that we call time.
Thus, the entire database has only these two events as the data.

3.
I introduced the beginnings of a new theory, which I called the theory of
identification. In this theory it is not the "point" on identification but on the
theory of identification. This is where I did the identification of attributes,
entities, and relationships.

4.
I introduced the beginnings of a new theory, which I called the theory of states. The
states of atomic structures, entities, and relationships are introduced in this
theory.

5.
I introduced the beginnings of a new theory that allows us to treat one entity (or
relationship) as the same entity (relationship) even after changing this entity
(relationship). This significant theory was plagiarized by the authors of "anchor
modeling". This theory has great implications on Logic, Semantics, Meaning, Theory of
Thought and Language.

These five theories mentioned above are related and one cannot properly work with
data without one of these mentioned theories. Only all five theories mean the whole.

Vladimir Odrljin