Databases, data science and file systems

Anssi Porttikivi

May 24, 2022, 2:54:02 AM5/24/22
I've been lately involved with large scale ralational data systems, data warehousing and lastly with Dell Centera -> ECS migration.

I am a little confused of the discourses and the fields of science involved, and the marketplace.

Is there a common "field" for relational theory, other database stuff, file systems and things like "object storage" and CAS plus the myriad concepts of data warehousing? Is this a good forum to discuss them all?

Roy Hann

May 31, 2022, 6:02:46 PM5/31/22
It's hard to say no because it's hard to guess what you even think you
are asking, but here goes: no.

Roy

AA GROUP PVT

Dec 19, 2022, 7:22:38 AM12/19/22
Congratulations you can now apply for JOT loan, up to $5,000,000.00

for business start up and health related issues etc.

apply for a loan from JOT through the online form or through our website

use this online form to apply for loan from jot
https://form.jotform.com/223381029171551

Mary Hardman from JOT
www.jotloan.tk
Brooklyn, NY 10036, US