Looking for a business partner to team up with

Dinesh

Oct 12, 2003, 2:25:17 AM10/12/03
Hello,

I'm looking for someone with good skills in web design and programming
to team up with me for a project I have in mind which is aimed at
promoting the use of online advertising.
Anyone with good web design skills and an expert level knowledge of
ASP, Java script, MS SQL server and other web design tools along with
an understanding of web servers and other web technologies who's
willing to team up as a partner could please get in touch with me.
I've set up an introductory web site at
www.geocities.com/dineshpinto78 where I've included few detail about
me and other aspects on this.
Please feel free to contact me if you are qualified with the above
skills and are an enterprising individual.
No financial commitment is needed from you.
Experience too is not necessary, but you should be exceptionally
capable with all the above skills.
This is a very good opportunity for any one who's the enterprising
type and has wanted to set up something of your own.
Since this project I have in mind involves advertising I foresee a
good response and potential for it.
Remember, that you need to be willing to work as a partner and not an
employee.
Additional details will be provided to you later.

Best regards
Dinesh
India.