Row set implementation

Dave Cramer

Nov 10, 2004, 8:34:38 AM11/10/04
Is anyone working on, or have plans to for a rowset implementation for
the jdbc driver. If so can they let me know.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com

(send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majo...@postgresql.org)

Kris Jurka

Nov 10, 2004, 2:08:09 PM11/10/04

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Dave Cramer wrote:

> Is anyone working on, or have plans to for a rowset implementation for
> the jdbc driver. If so can they let me know.

Are you talking about a rowset implementation specific to pg? Have you
looked at sun's reference implementation and found it lacking? What are
the advantage to creating a pg specific rowset implementation?

Kris Jurka

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster