pgxs regression

Joe Conway

Nov 14, 2004, 12:50:09 AM11/14/04
I'm not sure exactly what has changed, nor at the moment how to fix it,
but I'm finding that pgxs no longer works for PL/R or dblink. Error as
follows:

make: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/local/pgsql-dev/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/../../src/port/pg_config_paths.h',
needed by `all-static-lib'. Stop.

The problem is related specifically to Makefiles using MODULE_big. I
tested a few contribs that use MODULES and they seem to work fine under
pgxs.

Joe

(send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majo...@postgresql.org)

Thomas Hallgren

Nov 14, 2004, 1:15:25 PM11/14/04
Seems you have the same issue that I have with PL/Java. I had to
explicitly change my target from:

all: all_lib

to:

all: $(shlib)

The thread "Problems with pgxs" started in hackers on 10/31 may be of
some interest.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

subscribe-nomail command to majo...@postgresql.org so that your