Romanian translation

1 view

Alin Vaida

Nov 4, 2004, 4:26:50 AM11/4/04
Hello,

I'd like to translate postgres in Romanian, if nobody's doing this already.

Thank you,
Alin Vaida

Christopher Kings-Lynne

Nov 7, 2004, 10:45:34 PM11/7/04
> I'd like to translate postgres in Romanian, if nobody's doing this already.

If you like, we'd love it if you translate phpPgAdmin as well :)

http://phppgadmin.sf.net/

Chris

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Adrian Maier

Nov 8, 2004, 2:36:02 AM11/8/04
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:26:50 +0200, Alin Vaida <alin....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'd like to translate postgres in Romanian, if nobody's doing this already.

Hello!
I have done some translations of the press releases into
Romanian before, and I'll translate the upcoming press
release, too. I don't plan to translate the po files, so
you are certainly welcome to work on them.
If you happen to be unsure about translating some of the
phrases and you want someone else's opinion, please
do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Adrian Maier

Alin Vaida

Nov 8, 2004, 2:38:42 AM11/8/04
On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 11:45:34 +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne
<chr...@familyhealth.com.au> wrote:
> > I'd like to translate postgres in Romanian, if nobody's doing this already.
>
> If you like, we'd love it if you translate phpPgAdmin as well :)

Where do I start? :)

Alin Vaida

http://archives.postgresql.org