Postgresql 8.0-beta2-dev3 on Windows 2000

Gerhard Würth

Mar 12, 2005, 7:24:00 PM3/12/05

I tried to install Postgresql 8.0-beta2-dev3 on Windows 2000.
Already during installation i got messages like that:

Failed to connect to database. Procedural languages files are installed, but
are not activated in any databases.

and:
server closed the connection unexpectedly. this probably means the server
terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.

and:
Failed to connect to database. Contrib files are installed, but are not
activated in anye databases.

Anyway, at the end, im was told, that anything is okay.

So i tried to use pgadmin III.
When I tried to connect to the running postgresql-server, i was told:
could not receive server response to SSL negotiation packet: Connect reset
by peer (0x00027......)

Whats going wrong ? Can you please help me ?

Gerhard