Forms Builder speed

ernes...@timet.com

Mar 22, 2005, 8:15:00 AM3/22/05
Hi all.

Our company have a number of sites where I am required to work. When
at my "home" site Forms Builder works OK. When at another site, it
slows to a crawl due to a screen redraw every time I do anything, even
just click on a Record Group or Canvass. Every button redraws. If on
a canvass, every button redraws and the canvass redraws. Our networks
run though a centralised location (each site has a local server), so
when I am not at "home" my PC has to go to the center, then home, then
back. But I have set all my Forms variables to my c:\ drive.
Obviously it is polling something else, but I can't figure out what.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

EA Dale