Rules Engine

Malte

Mar 30, 2005, 12:18:49 PM3/30/05
I am looking for a rules engine, based on Oracle, that is as generic as
possible. I don't even know if such a beast exists.

The application area is saturated by nested ifs, else and lookup in
various tables. I want to try and consolidate all of that and hope that
there is a more manageable way than 'just' restructuring a bunch of PL/SQL.

HansF

Mar 30, 2005, 11:10:14 AM3/30/05
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:18:49 +0200, Malte wrote:

> I am looking for a rules engine, based on Oracle, that is as generic as
> possible. I don't even know if such a beast exists.

I don't fully understand what you are after, but I'm guessing the question
would be

"What is the built-in, included, Oracle Workflow?"

(Followup restricted to cdo.server)

Message has been deleted