JOB Role : Oracle Admin
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Experience : 7 +years
Job Description :
-- Build, install and upgrade Oracle RAC databases.
-- Design and build Disaster Recovery databases/DataGuard or GoldenGate
-- Design and document system standards and operating procedures.
-- Work on Oracle installation automation activities
-- Work on POCs of new oracle technologies and new oracle automation tools
-- Review and improve existing system solutions and processes.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working as Database Administrator or Database Architect
• Minimum 2 years experience installing, upgrading and supporting Oracle 11g RAC environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Minimum 1 year experience in performance tuning, and in depth knowledge of AWR, ADDM reports & analysis
• In-depth knowledge of various Oracle database technologies, such as Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, ASM, RAC, GoldenGate, OEM 12c, Oracle Database Appliance (ODA) advanced compression, Enterprise User Security, Database Vault, and Audit Vault, etc.
Hands on knowledge of plsql coding/ stored procedures/functions/triggers desired.
• Strong skills in database and SQL performance tuning and troubleshooting.
• Experience with Linux, Solaris and other UNIX operating systems
• Familiarity with SAN and NAS technologies
• Fluent in shell script programming, SQL, PL/SQL, and other high level languages.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to interact with customer/application developer to understand the requirement and to implement the requirements in timely manner.
• Good documentation and communication skills.
T. s. Lakshmi Vihar Reddy
US IT Recruiter,
PRISM IT CORP
E mail id: lakshm...@prismitcorp.com
Mobile : +1(470) 532 1000
EXT – 2708.