JOB Role : QA Automation Engineer
Location : Columbus, OH, Plano, TX
Experience : 10 +years
Job Description :
• Experience in Java, Selenium/ Cucumber, BDD framework.
• Experience in API Testing Automation using Rest Assured tool.
• Knowledge of the Waterfall and Agile SDLC
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
• Design, code, and implement automation framework & tests in physical and virtual environments
• Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
• Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
• Work closely with cross functional teams in understanding the requirements
• Report defects in a timely fashion and work to manage defects until issues are resolved.
• Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
• Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to Quality.
• Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation
Mandatory Skills : Selenium, Automation, Cucumber Framework, API Automation
Thanks & Regards
T. s. Lakshmi Vihar Reddy
US IT Recruiter,
PRISM IT CORP
E mail id: lakshm...@prismitcorp.com
Mobile : +1(470) 532 1000
EXT – 2708.