Hope you are doing well!!!
Please help me with the below requirement, please share the resume along with visa status and rate you are marketing to rahul...@emphasissofttech.com
PFB the JD for your reference
Job title- Software developer/ Engineer, with Java, devops and Hadoop.
Min exp : 9+yrs
Location : Remote
Duration- 6+ months
Visa : Any
Client : Visionet
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, or Go.
• Experience with algorithms and data structures.
• Experience in working in a 24/7 team managing large data centers
• Problem Management - populate in participate in (Root Cause Analyses (RCAs) and hand them off to the Global Solutions team
• Incident management - Act in key response roles during major incidents e.g. Sev0, Sev1.
• Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
• Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
• Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
• Expertise related to DevOps engineering including version control systems (Git, SVN), automated build and testing (jenkins, vagrant), configuration management (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc)
• Solid knowledge of the operating system networking stack, TCP and UDP, and network interface drivers
• Track record of practical problem solving, excellent communication, and documentation skills
• Strong experience in developing the microservices using Spring Boot.
• Experience in building web applications using SPRING framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object), Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch.
• Experience with monitoring tools such as nagios and log aggregation tools such as splunk
• Experience in Docker orchestration and management.
• Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL.
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Hands on experience configuring and managing Cloud services, using the CLI/SDKs
• Experience with JVM optimization and Java server technologies like Tomcat or Jetty
• Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.