Hot List – Strategic Systems

laxman....@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2022, 10:26:51 AM1/24/22
Greetings from Strategic Systems,
Hope you are doing great...!
I am Laxman. Please add my email ID to your requirements distribution list and you can call me on 614-835-5151 or I can be reached at lax...@strsi.com

Below is the Hot List of consultants looking for new opportunity.
1. Amit – Oracle DBA – 16 Yrs – TX
2. Thomas – SAS Programmer – 14 Yrs – OH
3. Vijay – Sap BI / Power BI / SAP PM – 12 Yrs – OH
4. Satyanarayana - Sap BI / Power BI / SAP PM – 12 Yrs – CA
5. Santhosh – My Sql DBA – 20 Yrs – NC
6. Khasim – Oracle DBA – 11 Yrs – OH
7. Krishna – SAP GRC – 11 Yrs – LA
8. Jamsheed – Hadoop / Bigdata Developer – 7 Yrs - NC

About Our Organisation:
STRATEGIC SYSTEMS Based in Dublin, Ohio, with over 16 years of experience, we continue to serve many of the Fortune 50/500/1000 companies and government agencies in the mid-west and beyond. Our mission is nothing short of preparing our clients to meet the challenges of a digital economy. Our goal is to transform how our clients use data, business processes, information technology, and human capital to create additional value, and a sustainable competitive advantage.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Laxman S
Business Development Executive
Strategic Systems.
www.strsi.com
Office: (614) 835-5151 | INDIA Mobile: 7013609315
Email: lax...@strsi.com