Hotlist

Ansar Bench Sales

Feb 4, 2021, 5:10:46 PM2/4/21
Dear Recruiters,
Hope you are doing great!!!

This is my Updated Hotlist of Consultants who are available immediately for C2C projects. Please let me know if you have any C2C opportunities for them. Add my email ID to your database and kindly send your direct client requirements to

an...@sparkitt.com / Ansari...@gmail.com

Email is better way to reach me, I appreciate your response and look forward to working with you ……………
#hotlist #c2c #corptocorp #corp2corp #etldeveloper #bideveloper #bianalytics #businessintelligence #sql #plsql #datascientist #python #fullstackdeveloper #fsd #java #angular #j2ee #benchsales #usit #recruiter

Technology

Java

Java

UI / Front End