Greetings for the day!
Hope you are doing Great!!
We have immediate requirements for below positions. Please go through the descriptions and let me know if you are interested
Role : bigdata solutions architect
Location : Remote / Hartford ,CT
Senior Architect in the Technology Architecture and Innovation organization to enable data as an enterprise asset by delivering systems of insight, analytical architecture solutions to meet business goals and objectives resulting in exceeding customer expectations. This will involve large new/existing data solutions in Big Data and traditional BI and analytics technologies, advanced information modeling techniques, complex source-to-target mapping, source data profiling, etc.
You will be responsible to participate in the development and delivery of the technology strategy, direction, management, and support of business systems delivery. Acts as a technical resource across several areas of expertise, to business clients and information technology stakeholders.
Provides technical consultation to IT stakeholders and strategic planning groups.
Engages in the development of solutions with highly complexity and risk with business area implications.
Fosters and engages in teamwork at various technical levels across business lines.
Anticipates and proactively responds to future customer, industry, and information technology trends. Implements technology strategies that influence business area with stakeholder review.
Aids in the development of business models to guide development of the architecture and help to manage standard technical products life cycle according the enterprise delivery framework.
Communicates the architectural strategy throughout appropriate levels of the organization. Produces quality output for highly visible IT products, services and future business development.
• Be a leader in the solution architecture for analytics and systems of insight-based capabilities leveraging a sophisticated data pipeline
• Understand and recommend the application of Big Data Analytic technologies and their innovative applications in both business intelligence analysis and new service offerings
• Have a strong understanding of contemporary analytics environments including hybrid cloud, big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools
• Design and implement scalable data architectures leveraging big data tools and technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL and other emerging technologies including on-premise and hybrid cloud-based deployment patterns
• Define, design, and implement data access patterns for multiple analytical and operational workloads, across on-premise or hybrid cloud-based platforms
• Create information solutions covering data security, data privacy, metadata management, multi- tenancy and mixed workload management within contemporary insights-based tools, technologies, frameworks, platforms, and deployment models
• Design reusable patterns to deploy to applications, driving understanding and adoption, and collaborate closely to influence application development teams on roadmaps and designs
• Provide technical leadership to project team(s) to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, participate in reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues
• Participate in the lean and agile development process in a fast-paced environment, from planning, scoping, estimation all the way to optimization, maintenance, and support
- 10+ years recent and related experience in information systems architecture methodologies
- 7+ years’ experience in enterprise, application and information architecture design
- 5+ years’ experience on contemporary Enterprise Information Management architecture, design
patterns and execution such as Big Data, Data Lakes, tools and best practices
- 5+ years’ experience working within large, complex projects/programs
- Experience working within application delivery process (e.g., Agile/SAFe, Iterative Waterfall, Waterfall, etc.)
- Experience in working within a matrixed staff of Architects with ability to leverage non-directs to complete tasks
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Master's degree or equivalent experience.
Thanks & Regards