Role: Python Developer
Location: Snoqualmie, WA(2 months Remote)
Experience: min 7+ years experience as Python Developer
Skills: Automation & Machine Learning
• You will be responsible for developing and managing automation solutions integrating with APIs and Splunk environment backend systems.
• You will be developing custom apps for integrating Ansible APIs for interacting with RHEL servers
• You will be enhancing the team portal website with feature updates
• You will be supporting the DevOps team to identify opportunities to automate operational tasks.
• The role will require extensive experience and knowledge of Ansible, Gitlab, and CI/CD tools.
• Participate in technical design discussions, influencing the team in strategic decisions
• Responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management/leadership.
* Strong experience in Python and shell scripting
*Strong experience with automating workflows
*Experience working in virtualization environments
• Splunk knowledge is a Plus
• Experience with PHP development
• Experience with hands-on deployments of applications on Kubernetes platforms and clusters
• Experience with containers and orchestration services like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
• Experience in deploying ML models
• Shell and YAML scripting experience
• Ability to work cross-functionally with engineering and operations teams
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably from a science or engineering background
1)Passport no. and LinkedIn id is mandatory
Need to ensure below details with candidates
2) Virtusa Interview to be scheduled for 1 hour
3) Candidate must be ready with computer and all development environment setup to code, build and deploy
4) Candidate must be on Video call and also should be able to screen share.
If any of the above 3 is not met, panels will stop the interview right there.
Thanks & Regards,
Us It Recruiter