Greetings for the day!
Hope you are doing Great!!
We have immediate requirements for below positions. Please go through the descriptions and let me know if you are interested
City: new York, Ny
CGI is growing!! We are currently looking for Agile @ Scale Transformation Coaches at all levels and across all industries.
As an Agile Coach, you will coach Agile Release Train’s with different levels of maturity; across portfolios, programs and development teams. You will partner with leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for implementing Agile to achieve the goals of the Portfolio Programs and Projects
A critical component of your role is detailed knowledge of the application of agile and Lean practices. Also experience with metrics to effectively measure: execution, performance, benefits and value. You will require deep knowledge and experience with agile at scale. You will provide hands-on training, coaching, guidance, and support to all members of scrum teams.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Act as a trusted advisor to organizations and Agile teams throughout their Lean-Agile transformation.
• You are expected to coach across the program layer (e.g., breakdown of epic to features, stand up of systems teams, product management, etc.) and to maintain portfolio and team level execution alignment. You will coach all teams on the agile release train via the RTE and you will provide direction and support to coaches across multiple teams.
• Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices, in particular as relates to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Mentor and pair with change agents and stakeholders within client organizations on becoming true Lean-Agile champions and developing lasting Agile capabilities.
• You will coach teams on how to set up and leverage different clients’ agile project management tools for epic/feature/stories and inward and outward reporting.
• Provide feedback and support Agile & DevOPs practice initiatives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Min 12 years of IT Industry experience with bachelor’s Degree.
• 5+ years of agile coaching experience, including programs with offshore and distributed teams.
• 2+ years of experience within SAFe enterprise as a SAFe Program Consultant – Coach.
• Experience coaching in highly matrixed organizations including highly diverse technology environments (e.g., Java, .Net, Mainframe, Cloud Services, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to coach one or more Release Trains or coaching programs of at least 100 people.
• Excellent facilitation and written and verbal skills.
• Test Automation Experience
• One or more agile coaching certifications required like SPC.
• Experience with several agile project management tools (Jira, VersionOne, Rally, etc)
• Ability to present analysis and findings in business context. Experience working with a cross-functional team to implement a key strategic project / enhancements.
• Depending upon the need, ability to act in different capacities for various tasks and projects.
Safe - 5+ years
Scrum - 7+ years
Bachelor Degree Required
Thanks & Regards,
Direct #: 302 -256-5004