Greetings for the day!
Hope you are doing Great!!
We have immediate requirements for below positions Please go through the descriptions and let me know if you are interested
Category: Digital Customer Experience
City: New York, New York, United States
We are looking to hire an Instructional Designer to work with our dynamic CGI team!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with CGI’s Emerging Industries group. You will be exposed to diverse project environment and work with seasoned personnel in helping them satisfy critical regulatory obligations. The role requires working with both business and technology groups and has high upward visibility – reporting directly to the Training Manager for this initiative.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances knowledge
•Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
• Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
• Create supporting material/media (simulations, job aids, storyboards and eLearning)
retention and transfer for the new work process and new technology being implemented
• Create educational material for web-based courses including storyboards and their review.
• Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
• State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
• Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
• Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
• Work on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Maintain project documentation and course folders
• 5+ years of experience with BS or 3+ with MA as a Training Designer
• Expertise in Visio, PowerPoint, Captivate, Articulate, storyboard and at least one Learning Management System
• Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
• Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
• Lesson and curriculum planning skills
• Ability to write effective instructional text, audio scripts/video script
• Ability to learn and navigate the new technology being implemented by the project to take screen shots and create training scenarios
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
MS Office 5 Expert
Visio 3+ Intermediate - Expert
Articulate 3+ Expert
Captivate 3+ Expert
Storyboard 3+ Expert
Video Editing Software (any 1) 3+ Intermediate - Expert
LMS 3+ Intermediate - Expert
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Self-organized and ability to multi-task
Minimum Education Required: BS or MA degree in education, adult learning, instructional systems design, educational technology or similar
Thanks & Regards