Help Needed: Oracle 8.1.7. Replication

1 view

Jan Davidek

May 19, 2001, 3:43:14 PM5/19/01
Hi all,

does anyone here completed the replication task successfully with Oracle
8.1.7 Database? My colleagues are solving the problem, but it doesn't work
out. Oracle support didn't help as well :(

We need to replicate data between two servers. We create master Database and
a Snapshot, replication from Master to Snapshot goes well, but the
replication back (Snapshot ==> Master) fails.

If anyone knows how to solve the problem or knows where we should make
mistake, please let me know as soon as possible to this email:

jan.d...@globe.cz

Thank you very much.

Jan Davidek

Mark Malakanov

May 20, 2001, 2:45:30 PM5/20/01
You have to have Oracle EE with Advanced Replication Option to create
updateable snapshots or multy-master replication.

Thanks,
Mark

"Jan Davidek" <de...@globe.cz> сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее: