HI - Please add my new email to your list

Laxman S

Dec 1, 2023, 10:59:29 AM12/1/23
Greetings from Strategic Systems,
I would highly appreciate it if you can add me in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your Daily Requirements.
laxman(@)strsi(.)com / 614-835-5151.

Below is the Hot List of consultants looking for new opportunity.

Vijay – ETL Informatica Lead – 19 Yrs – OHIO – Open to Relocate.
Renuka – QA Automation Engg – 15 Yrs – FLORIDA – FL / Remote.
Vijay – Infrastructure / VMWARE Engg – 15 Yrs – New York – Open to Relocate.
Ganesh – LMC Mainframe consultant – 13 Yrs – OHIO – Open to Relocate.
Jyothsna – Automation Engg – 11 Yrs – Colorado – Open to Relocate.
Venkateshwarlu – Oracle DBA – 14 Yrs – OHIO – Open to Relocate.
Ramya – Devops Engg – 9 Yrs – Texas – Open to Relocate.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Laxman,