Oracle job - Pre-IPO Silicon Valley

mark...@my-deja.com

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
IntelliMark IT Business Solutions has several Pre-IPO jobs available
for Oracle DBAs with experience in Internet environments. The jobs
offer PRE-IPO Stock Options. We are seeking senior level Oracle DBAs
with strong experience in Internet environments, Raid, parallel servers
ect. Our project is a joint venture between several high-tech
industry leaders, located in the Silicon Valley. IntelliMark offers
great compensation, full benefits and this is a "contract for hire".
After 6 months you can convert to the client's payroll and be given
stock options. Please contact me for more information.

Mark Athon
IntelliMark IT Business Solutions
mat...@intelliMark-it.com
(800) 932-2372

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

DNP

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
> Mark Athon
> IntelliMark IT Business Solutions
> mat...@intelliMark-it.com
> (800) 932-2372

You forgot to mention that you only want to hear from people who have
got a work permit for the U.S.A. (thus ruling out the 6,000,000,000 -
250,000,000 = 5,750,000,000 members of the human race who don't live in
the U.S.A.).

D.P.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted