Strategic Systems - Consultants Hot List

laxman....@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2021, 11:59:31 AM4/12/21
Greetings from Strategic Systems,
Hope you are doing great...!
I am Laxman. Please add my email ID to your requirements distribution list and you can call me on 614-835-5151 or I can be reached at lax...@strsi.com
Below is the Hot List of consultants looking for new opportunity.

1. Krishna – SAP GRC – 10+ yrs
2. Pavan – Data Analyst – 8+ yrs
3. Bindhu – Informatica Dev – 9 yrs
4. Aditya – Data Analyst – 4+ yrs
5. Kasim – Oracle DBA – 11+ yrs
6. Samyuktha – QA Automation – 6+ yrs
7. Vivek – Bigdata Dev – 8+ yrs
8. KK – Site Reliability Engg – 14 yrs

We have more consultants on our bench too. Please reply me back with your requirements and I can assure that we will get connected with good resources and hopefully we may connect with good business too.

About Our Organisation:
STRATEGIC SYSTEMS Based in Dublin, Ohio, with over 14 years of experience, we continue to serve many of the Fortune 50/500/1000 companies and government agencies in the mid-west and beyond. Our mission is nothing short of preparing our clients to meet the challenges of a digital economy. Our goal is to transform how our clients use data, business processes, information technology, and human capital to create additional value, and a sustainable competitive advantage.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Laxman S
Business Development Executive
Strategic Systems.
www.strsi.com
Office: (614) 835-5151 | Personal: 7013609315
Email: lax...@strsi.com