Hot List - Radcom Software Services LLC

Ravindar Reddy

Mar 2, 2020, 10:51:03 AM3/2/20
Hi Professionals,
My name is Ravindar from Radcom Software Services LLC. We provide our own H1B consultants for your client needs on Corp to Corp (C2C) terms. Even, we can able to submit GC’s and citizenship candidates on C2C/C2H basis. Please add my email ID in your distribution list, so that I can reply you back with a worthy IT Professional, who suits for the given requirement.
Email: ra...@radcomsoftwareservices.com
Please let me know if you have any opportunities for them, they are available immediately and can Relocate anywhere.

We presently have consultants in the following fields of it:

S. No Name Technology Experience Location Re Loc
1 Vivek Kumar Sr. Java/J2ee Developer 7+ years NY Open
2 Tharun SQL Developer 9 Years CA Open
3 Sanjay Sr. Java Developer 7+ years TX TX
4 Karthik Sr. Java Developer 8+years CA Open
5 Imran Business Analyst 8 years TX Open
6 Sreemala Business Analyst 8 years MN Open
7 Vishwa ETL 7 Years CA Open
8 Madhu Mohan Oracle EBS 8 years AL Open

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam if we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please reply with unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravindar
Bench Sales Recruiter

Official mail: ra...@radcomsoftwareservices.com