MS Dynamics CRM Developer - 12 months – Remote (NYC)

Ranga spruce

Apr 18, 2022, 3:07:34 AM4/18/22
I hope you're doing well. I wanted to reach out to you and see if you have suitable candidates for MS Dynamics CRM Developer opportunity with one of our clients

Please find the below JD

Job Title: MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Remote(NYC)

Job Description
9+ years of designing, developing, diagnosing, and troubleshooting CRM applications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 online.
At least 4 years of recent experience in implementing Dynamics 365 Online solutions
Deep understanding of D365 capabilities, architecture, and deployment of online solutions
Working Experience with development of Java Script web resources and HTML web resources using Angular, jQuery etc.
Working experience with design and development of plugins, custom workflows, power apps, Power Automate, canvas/model apps, PCF controls, Azure functions, Logic Apps.
Experience in using the Visual Studio and source control (Git, Team Foundation Server, or Microsoft Dev Ops).
Ability to clearly articulate the vision for Dynamics CRM Solutions with the project team and the ability to solve problems related to both system and environmental limitations to provide solutions that match customer requirements.
Strong understanding of the core D365 CRM modules with functional knowledge of the entire product suite; one or more D365 certifications is preferred
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration and Integration Tools experience a plus
Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints for integrations
Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles, and teams

Regards
Ranga Reddy, Account Manager
1149 Bloomfield Ave. Clifton, NJ 07012
Spruce...@gmail.com | sprucetech.com