Sr. AEM Developer/Architect------Plano TX--------12+ Months-------Immediate Interview Close in this Week

kiran Toj

Jun 27, 2019, 10:10:39 AM6/27/19
Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.

Job Title: Sr. AEM Developer/Architect
Location: Plano TX
Duration: 12+ Months

Job Description:
• Development experience working in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.x).
• Development and design experience in building sites, templates, custom components for touchUI.
• Experience in developing custom components with HTML Template Language (previously Sightly).
• Experience using IDE integrated with AEM for development. Knowledge on development tools like VLT , maven , eclipse , crxde lite , maven.
• Development experience for custom OSGI services , filters , listeners ,components and servlets.
• Understanding the basics of JCR , Sling framework, Apache Felix.
• Understanding of AEM content architecture , software architecture and installation.
• Development experience in creating custom workflow models.
• Understanding the best practices for deployment of code and content.
• Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
• Ability to debug custom OSGI components and services.
• Ability to use best coding practices and troubleshooting issues.
• Knowledge on out of the box components.
• Knowledge on customizing the AEM dashboard.
• Knowledge of different administrative and authoring tasks in AEM.
• Experience with source code control systems like SVN and Git.
• Knowledge in jQuery , ECMA Script and other JavaScript Frameworks , HTML5, CSS3, XML , JSON.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran
Yochana IT Solutions INC
23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335
ki...@yochana.com || www.yochanait.com
Hangouts / Skype: saikir...@gmail.com
off: 248-598-7520