Front End Lead-----Merrimack, NH---12+ Months-----Immediate Interview Close in this Week

kiran Toj

Jun 27, 2019, 10:09:55 AM6/27/19
Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.

Front End Lead
Merrimack, NH
12+ Months

Job Description:
• Front end technologies
o HTML5, CSS
o JavaScript, jQuery
o Backbone JS, Angular JS
o UI/UX Design
• Front end engineer with JavaScript experience
• Experience in Backbone JS or any MV* framework
• Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS
• Experience in Phonegap / Cordova hybrid development for mobile
• A hands-on developer with Tier-2 style experience level

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran
Yochana IT Solutions INC
23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335
ki...@yochana.com || www.yochanait.com
Hangouts / Skype: saikir...@gmail.com
off: 248-598-7520