Call for Paper International Journal : IJAET-2011

Editor_IJAET

May 14, 2011, 7:01:55 AM5/14/11

CALL FOR PAPER

International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology

(IJAET)

ISSN 2231-1963
(An open access scholarly, online, peer-reviewed,

interdisciplinary, bimonthly, and fully refereed journal IJAET

is highly indexed journal of very good repute:

http://www.ijaet.org/indexing-archiving/index.html)

Smooth, simple and timely publishing of review and research

articles!
We are pleased to inform you that IJAET has successfully

launched its second issue. We are thankful to you for your

contribution in this journey of advances in research because

of which we got support of more than 60,000 professionals,

engineers, academicians, technologists, students and

freelancers all over the world.
We would like to invite you to contribute a Research Paper for

publication in IJAET. Papers published in IJAET will receive

very high publicity and acquire very high reputation. The

journal covers all areas of computer science, electronics

engg., mechanical engg., information technology, electrical

engg., and many more

(http://www.ijaet.org/aim-scope-1/index.html). We publish

original research articles, review articles and technical

notes. The journal reviews papers within one week of

submission and publishes accepted articles on the internet

immediately upon receiving the final versions. Our fast

reviewing process is our strength.
Authors are requested to prepare their manuscript in IJAET

paper format, by using IJAET paper Template.
We accept only those manuscripts which are submitted through

email, edi...@ijaet.org. It is one step easy and fast process

of submission which will give rapid processing to your

submitted articles.

Please Visit our Website for Editorial Board, Current Issue

and Other Details.
For author’s convenience, we strongly follow the following

steps.
1. Response will be given within 12 hours of submission.
2. The paper will be reviewed within one week of

submission.
3. Author will get their Acceptance/Rejection

Notification within 10 days of submitting paper.
4. All the accepted papers will be open accessible with

full PDF download.
E-mail: edi...@ijaet.org

With Regards
Editor IJAET

ijaet....@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2013, 11:29:22 PM9/27/13
International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology (IJAET)
ISSN: 2231-1963
Impact Factor (2012): 1.07
**** Smooth, simple and timely publishing of review and research articles! ****
Call for Papers: IJAET, Volume 6 – Issue 5

Deadline : 30th Sept. 2013
Notification : 15th Oct. 2013
Publication : 01st Nov. 2013

[URL=http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/editor_ijaet/media/78034d9a-a6e9-484a-8ae9-83673a8434ad_zps552fd893.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r635/editor_ijaet/78034d9a-a6e9-484a-8ae9-83673a8434ad_zps552fd893.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

IJAET welcomes research articles from scientists, Engineers and Research Scholars involved in all areas of engineering and technology from all over the world to publish high quality research papers. Papers for publication in the IJAET are selected through rigorous peer review to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance, and readability.
IJAET is inviting fresh submissions for its forthcoming issue, Volume 6, Issue 5. Authors are encouraged to contribute their original research to the journal by submitting their research papers that comes under any of following category: research findings, projects, literature surveys, review works, case studies, short communications of high quality, theoretical or empirical research articles, book reviews, proposals, analysis, tutorials, editorials as well as pedagogical and curricular issues that describe significant advances in field of Engineering and Technology.
For list of IJAET topics visit, aim and scope (http://www.ijaet.org/aim-scope-of-ijaet/index.html)
All submitted papers would be evaluated through a peer-review process conducted by the editorial board of IJAET. For editorial workflow for the peer review process of IJAET visit (http://www.ijaet.org/peer-review-of-ijaet/index.html)
The following play a major role in disseminating IJAET data.
http://ijaet.academia.edu/EditorIJAET/Posts
http://www.ijaet.org/call-for-paper-of-ijaet/index.html
http://www.cfpinternationaljournal.com/
http://www.prolearn-academy.org/Members/editor_ijaet/IJAET-2013
http://www.callforpapers.biz/ijaet.html
http://www.prolearn-academy.org/Members/editor_ijaet/CallForPapersIJAETJanIssue
www.callforpapers.biz/cfp-list.html
http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=24800
http://in.linkedin.com/groups/IJAET-Journal-4654769
http://www.callforresearchpapers.com/
http://www.academia.edu/2329168/Call_for_Papers
https://groups.google.com/group/ijaet-journal?hl=en
http://www.prolearn-academy.org/Members/editor_ijaet/Call%20For%20Papers%20IJAET
http://www.call-for-papers.org
http://ijaet.com/call-for-papers-.html
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Call-Papers-IJAET-Volume-6-4654769.S.224887034
http://www.prolearn-academy.org/Members/editor_ijaet/call-for-papers-international-journal-of-advances-in-engineering-technology
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B54N5ws75W5TdHlNY2d0dzU3bFE/edit?pli=1
http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=15433
http://www.callforpapersjournals.com/
http://www.ijaet.info/call_for_paper.html
http://ijaet.blogspot.in/
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B54N5ws75W5TYjM5QWprYVZ5V0U/edit?usp=sharing
http://www.prolearn-academy.org/Members/editor_ijaet/CFP%20IJAET%202013
It is appreciated if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates.

Thank you.