Job Title: ETL Developer

Bhargavi Reddy

Nov 22, 2021, 4:50:30 PM11/22/21
Hello,

Greeting for the day,

We have an opening with our client for the Below Role. If you’re looking for change kindly share with me your updated profile and the best time and number to reach you.

Job Title: ETL Developer

Duration:Full Time

Location: New Jersey

Job Description:

· 7+ years in software engineering/development roles primarily in ETL, SSIS, SSRS, Microsoft SQL Server tools.

· Experience in building extraction and transformation (ETL) of transactional data to drive data warehouse loads and end user BI as well as reporting requirements using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)

· Experience in analytics and reporting using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)

· Strong knowledge of SQL required

· Experience in complex SQL development leveraging analytics functions

· Experience in internal and external stakeholder communications and outreach, including the development of presentations and other materials.

· Solid understanding with all the aspects of project life cycles with experience in release management

· Experience with code documentation

· Process and detail oriented with advanced analytical skills

· Excellent problem solving skills and ability to creatively troubleshoot production issues

· Ability to reconcile data when data integrity issues are found

· Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

Bhargavi

IT Recruiter

Desk: 781-371-2346

Email: bhargavi.wo...@gmail.com

Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/kodakandla-bhargavi-reddy-1b54291b9