Urgent Hiring For .NET Programmer Analyst-Location : 1100 Bank St. Richmond, VA-Visa-Any Visa Expect OPT,CPT

Brad Adams

Oct 30, 2023, 9:43:54 AM10/30/23
Hi Professionals,
Hope you are doing well

This is Brad from Spire Global Solutions. Here is the requirement from our client
reach me for further process

Role:.NET Programmer Analyst
Need Locals to VA candidates
Passport Number and Linkedin ID are Mandatory
Location : 1100 Bank St. Richmond, VA

Webcam interview

Experience:12+

HYBRID - Candidates must be willing to work AT LEAST 3 days/week ON-SITE. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!!!

The Virginia Department of Elections (ELECT) is looking to hire a .Net Programmer. You will be working with our more established contractors and staff to focus on several web and Windows applications used both by internal ELECT staff and constituents of the Commonwealth of Virginia.

You will need to be comfortable working with C#, .NET Framework & Core, MVC & WebForms, Web Services; SQL, Git SCM, and Javascript. Experience with Jira, Azure DevOps, and Application security will help you stand out in this position.

ELECT uses mobile and responsive design practices, so a familiarity with these methodologies would be a plus.